[Mdpobc] Two Short Courses sponsored by Maryland School for the Blind

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Oct 4 11:48:23 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I have received two fliers for upcoming activities sponsored by the Maryland
School for the Blind. One is a trip to the zoo on Wednesday, October 12. The
other is a song writing workshop for middle and high school students on
Saturday, November 5, with a local musician.

Unfortunately, when I attach files to messages on this list, sometimes they
come through for people and sometimes they do not. So, if you are interested
in having the fliers for either of these courses, please email me at

melissa at riccobono.us

Or you can call Victoria Watt at the Maryland School for the Blind

410-444-5000.

Thanks,

Melissa

---