[Mdpobc] Convention Child Care

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Oct 12 14:21:39 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

We are excited to have you and your children attend the NFBMD state
convention October 28-30. Parent workshops will be held on October 28, and
our parent lunch, which will include a presentation from our Distinguished
Educator of Blind Children, will take place on October 29. Our final agenda
will be coming very soon.

Because of some technical difficulties, our child care registration process
has been a bit difficult this year. I apologize for this. Below is a link
you can use in order to register for child care online. We would really
appreciate if you could preregister for child care, as it will help us know
the number of children we will need to be responsible for throughout the
convention. Child care will be available all day Friday, and also all day
Saturday-including the time of the banquet.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Melissa

https://nfbmd.olivero.us/childcare

---