[Mdpobc] FW: Nov 30 Maryland Science Center seeking families for photo shoot

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Oct 19 17:29:33 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
Here is a fun event at the Maryland Science Center of the 30th of November. I have not been there for a while, so I am not sure how accessible the exhibits are, but it might be worth checking out. It would certainly be nice to have some diverse families around for this photo shoot.
Please let me know if you plan to come; I will probably go, and it would be fun to meet up.
Melissa