[Mdpobc] Does anyone want a Victor Reader Wave??

Kyle Richmond Kyle.Richmond2009 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 00:53:31 UTC 2017

Responding to Teresa:

It is a Victor Reader WAVE (not the stream version)  yes -- Very, very similar but actually I don’t know the exact differences.  My son who is blind thinks the Victor Reader Stream is the newer version of the Victor Wave, but he is also not positive.

Do you want it?

If so, email me your address and it is yours.

Jill