[Mdpobc] Bake Auction Reminder

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Mar 8 18:51:20 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder of our upcoming bake auction! Please plan to join us.

When: Saturday, March 18; we begin cooking breakfast at 7:30

Where: 200 East Wells St., Baltimore

What: Bake auction to raise funds for the Maryland Parents of Blind
Children. We cook breakfast for the members of the Greater Baltimore Chapter
first. We begin cooking at 7:30 and begin serving breakfast at 9. We then go
to the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation
of the Blind of Maryland at 10, and hold our bake auction and bake sale.

We provide cooking lessons under blindfold for any parents or sighted
sibblings who would like that experience. There is a job for everyone; all
family members are welcome!

We are in need of auction donations-brownies, cookies, cakes, pies, etc.

Please RSVP to Melissa Riccobono

melissa at riccobono.us

or

443-803-0266

Please let me know if you are able to attend, how many family members will
be attending, whether you will be able to help cook breakfast, and what, if
any, baked goods you will be bringing.

We look forward to seeing you on March 18!

Melissa

---