[Mdpobc] Free Summer Camp at Deep Creek Lake

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 19:32:21 UTC 2017

Hi Families

In the past 3 years we have had a amazing time at The Lions Camp at Deep Creek Lake.  It is a free camp of many different sports and adventures.

Each student needs a chaperone for the 4 days of Tent camping and water sports, hiking, camp fire,  Fun Land, Mountain coaster, state parks, Picnics..  All fun is suppled and paid for by the Deep Creek Lions club.

Camping at

Deep Creek Lake, MD

July 17-20, 2017

Age 9 and Up

Deep Creek Lions is sponsoring a week of all expense paid

Camping, fishing, boating, Hiking, inner tubing, skiing, Jet Skis, miniature Golf, Pizza, Pizza and more Pizza,

Mountain Coaster at Wisp, etc.

Come join us

Let us know ASAP. We only have 9 spots for student plus a parent to chaperone we do have a couple parent willing to chaperone a couple students without a parent Chaperone if the student is self independent

TLpickrel at hotmail.com

Trudy Pickrel 301-501-1818

Chris Nichols

301-616-7881