[Mdpobc] Blind skiing

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 04:08:44 UTC 2017

Corrected dates Feb 12-14 and 19-21.

Trudy Pickrel

On Nov 19, 2017, at 9:25 PM, Trudy Pickrel via MDPOBC <mdpobc at nfbnet.org<mailto:mdpobc at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Your blind Children are invited to 3 Days at the Wisp Snow skiing. Feb 13-15 and Feb 20-22.

Age 8-18.

Deep Creek Lake Lions has invited us to participate in a 3 day at the Wisp to snow ski. All expenses are paid except transportation to Deep creek Lake,  Md. but we can look at car pooling.

We have been invited for 2 different weeks up to 6 kids a week.

This is a first time invite to the MDPOBC and we really want to take advantage of this opportunity and make it a yearly invitation to us.

We also will need 2 chaperones each week. Would be great if we had 1 Male and One Female parent each week.

Trudy Pickrel
MDPOBC board Member