[Mdpobc] FW: NFB Nationwide Braille Readers are Leaders Contest is Back

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Dec 19 15:18:31 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Below is information about the Braille Readers are Leaders contest. I hope
many Maryland students will be able to enter.

Melissa

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois (NFBI), in partnership with
the NFB Jernigan Institute and the American Action Fund for Blind Children
and Adults, announces the start of the 2018-19 Nationwide Braille Readers
Are Leaders contest. Students compete with others in their grade category in
all participating states to read the most Braille pages within the contest
period. The top three winners in each grade category are awarded cash
prizes, and each student who submits a reading log at the close of the
contest will receive a packet of Braille-related gifts.

To learn more about the contest, visit
<https://www.nfbofillinois.org/nationwide-bral-contest>
https://www.nfbofillinois.org/nationwide-bral-contest. If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact me.

Debbie Stein

Nationwide BRAL

 <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net> Dkent5817 at att.net

773-203-1394