[Mdpobc] Upcoming Bake Auction

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Feb 23 13:52:10 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

On Saturday, March 17, from 7:30 AM-1:00 PM, the Maryland Parents of Blind
Children will be holding our annual bake auction fund raiser. This event is
held in conjunction with the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Maryland, and is located at 200 East
Wells St. in Baltimore. As always, we need help in the following areas in
order to make this event a success.

We need baked goods. Cakes, brownies, cookies, breads. All of these are
items which are purchased and appreciated. We need some items broken down
into smaller quantities to sell for a set price, and larger items to sell as
they are at auction.

We also need people to help prepare and serve a breakfast for chapter
members as a thank you for allowing us to hold our auction at their meeting.
This is truly a family event. Children are encouraged to attend and help
prepare and serve breakfast, sell items, and participate in other ways.

We hope very much that you can join us on March 17. Please contact me and
let me know what baked good(s) you are able to bring, whether you can help
with the breakfast, etc. I can be reached at

melissa at riccobono.us

or 443-708-3663.

Thank you,

Melissa