[MDPOBC] Maryland Day by Day Early Literacy "Forever" Calendar Give Away

LaShawn Myles -LBPH- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Mon Dec 16 17:39:12 UTC 2019

Maryland LBPH has received a limited supply of the Maryland Day by Day
Family Activity Calendar.  This calendar is offered by the The Maryland
State Library and will be provided to public libraries across the state.
This calendar is designed to be a "Forever" calendar, meaning it can be
used over again, year after year.  Each month contains little boxes in
which to fill the dates (ideally, with pencil) so that the days/dates can
be changed the next year.  The goal of the calendar is to help provide a
family with the tools that make spending time together easy and fun, while
at the same time serving as a guide for learning new things about our state
and our world. It contains suggested activities using materials found
within your home, lists of books and music which can be found at  your
library, along with other educational resources.  This is a printed
calendar with lots of images and text, which is not in an accessible
format.   If your family would like to receive one, please contact me.  We
only have a limited supply, so first come first serve.

Thanks,
LaShawn

--

LaShawn Myles

Youth Services Librarian

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2455 <(410)%20230-2454> (office)

410-333-2095 <(410)%20333-2095> (fax)

lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three question customer experience survey.