[Mdpobc] FW: Date for STEAM Event

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Jan 7 00:12:48 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Here is information on a very unique and fun event for blind kids, ages 5-12, who are interested in science. The Maryland Library is partnering with Future Makers and wants to create hands on, fun, and engaging accessible activities for kids. Future Makers will be bringing these activities to libraries around the state, but they want to make sure they are tested by blind kids first. So, please mark your calendars and plan to join us at the NFB on Saturday, February 16, from 2-5. (You do not need to stay the entire time according to LaShawn’s message below, but the more feedback we can give, the better.) Please make sure you see LaShawn’s message below for all of the ways you can RSVP to this event; this information is not on the flier, but you need to RSVP to LaShawn directly. This workshop is limited to no more than 25 kids. So make sure you RSVP. We hope many of you can join us.

Melissa