[MDPOBC] Program to help children learn braille virtually

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:56:43 UTC 2020

Unfortunately, it looks as if this is only free for teachers. I don’t see any way to join as a parent. So perhaps, if you’re interested, see if your child’s teacher of blind students will join. I also wish they had more information about what they offer on the front page so you know what you’re “getting started” with. I’ll do a little research, but if anyone has more info about what they are offering, or if parents can join, please pass it along!

Thanks,

Melissa