[MDPOBC] Request

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:22:39 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I believe the original message is spam. Wendy, if I am wrong, and you do need some help, please let us know. I have, unfortunately, seen these messages before. Sometimes they ask for gift cards for a fundraiser. Other times they are more like this. They are just fishing. I’m actually a little surprised to see the gift card asked for as being Ebay… It’s usually Amazon, or Apple, or just a Visa gift card. I’m not even sure Ebay has gift cards.

Anyway, again, Wendy, if you do need something, please let us know. And, Michelle, thanks for being caring enough to respond to this message.

Thanks,

Melissa