[MDPOBC] Reminder: NFB Vaccination Booster Clinic - Sign Up by January 7, 2022 - Slots Going Fast!

President@nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Thu Jan 6 00:51:44 UTC 2022

Just a reminder for those interested in signing up for the vaccine booster clinic. The deadline to sign up has been extended to January 7, 2022. Please find information below. First priority will be given to people with disabilities and the staff of the NFB and affiliate, but we have many slots still available. People who work with or support individuals with disabilities, their family members, those in the fields of education, healthcare, government, and those with direct access to the public as well as members of the community at large are welcome to sign up.

Ronza Othman, President
Sent from my iPhone