[MDPOBC] Meeting with Speaker Adrienne Jones

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:09:37 UTC 2022

Greetings All,

We need attendees for the meeting with Speaker Jones at 11 AM on Tuesday,
January 25. All of the Annapolis teams are busy at 11 AM, so we need people
to get on the Zoom and attend this meeting. We want the Speaker to
recognize that our issues are important and that we need her support. The
Zoom information is below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09
Meeting ID: 624 813 8327
Passcode: 63263
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,6248138327# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,6248138327# US (New York)

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.