[MDPOBC] Call for Door Prizes!

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Thu Jun 2 00:54:55 UTC 2022

This is a request for door prizes for this year's convention in New Orleans.
Each year the National Federation of the Blind is gifted various prizes that
are then awarded through a drawing to lucky convention registrants. Please
note the two submission processes:

.       All cash and gift card prizes are to be taken to New Orleans and
given to Bennett Prows in person at the general session stage.

.       Products, baskets, or other items, like Louisiana spices, should be
sent to Tammy Green at the NFB of Louisiana, 4401 Kennon Avenue, New
Orleans, LA 70122.

Contact Bennett Prows at  <mailto:prize at nfb.org> prize at nfb.org with any
questions. We appreciate the generous door-prize support from NFB
affiliates, divisions, chapters, and all our members.

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back