[MDPOBC] Don Banning Tribute Wall

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Wed Jun 8 04:56:16 UTC 2022

All,

Some of you may remember Don Banning from prior to his moving out of
Maryland.  He was part of the NFB of Maryland early on in our formation, and
he maintained a home in Cambridge.  He served for a long time as the Second
Vice President of the NFB of Louisiana, and he passed away on May 19, 2022.
Last weekend, the family held services both in New Orleans and Cambridge.
Below is a request from Don's sister Rickie.

I wonder if you might be so kind as to post a tribute to the tribute wall
via the link below (It is posted by our local Cambridge MD funeral home on
Donald Banning's obituary online page), saying whatever words you may feel
inspired to write; and then, I wonder if you would mind please sharing this
link to others in NFB to also share their tributes about and in honor of my
amazing brother. It would mean a lot to me to read them as I move through
this grief process. Below is the link to access it.

https://www.thomasfuneralhomepa.com/obituary/FrederickDonald-Banning#tribute
wall

Thanks,

Ronza