[MDPOBC] Seeking NFB BELL Academy Volunteers - Baltimore!

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Fri Jun 24 01:01:40 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

We are seeking volunteers to support our NFB BELL Academy in Baltimore.  Our
dates are July 25 - August 5, 2022.  All volunteers age 18 or over must have
a background check, so we need time before the program begins to conduct
them.  If you are interested in volunteering - even if just a few hours,
please reach out to Maryland BELL Coordinator Brittany Bomboy -
bnbomboy at gmail.com <mailto:bnbomboy at gmail.com>  - or me.  We ask all
volunteers let us know of their interest by June 30, 2022.

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers