[MDPOBC] You Want To Bamba, You Want to Chill with TAB!

LASHAWN MYLES -MSL- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Tue Mar 29 17:33:18 UTC 2022

Tweens and Teens,
Our next Teen Advisory Board (TAB) meeting is on March 31st at 5:00 p.m.

The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) consists of a group of teens (Ages 10 - 17)
who are interested in making a difference in teen services and programs at
the MD Library for the Blind and Print Disabled (LBPD).  Be prepared to
create new ideas, socialize with others, and have FUN!

Josh Urban, the host of the "Night Kitchen Podcast", will join the
discussion.  Come ready to chat about ways we can incorporate more STEM
programming at MD LBPD.

To learn more, join the TAB drop-in via teleconference on March 31st starting
at 5:00 p.m.

There will be a prize involved for attending!  Wink!

No registration is required.
Dial-in number (US): (319) 527-4994

Hope to connect soon,
LaShawn

--

LaShawn Myles

Youth Services Librarian

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2455 <(410)%20230-2454> (office)

410-333-2095 <(410)%20333-2095> (fax)

lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/