[MDPOBC] Personal Favor: Quick Surveyfor My Sister's High School Class

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Fri Apr 12 04:12:55 UTC 2024

Friends,

I'm writing to ask for a personal favor.  My sister, Lina, is a high school
STEM Teacher for the Chicago Public School system.  One of her classes is
working on a project that is being sponsored by the Motorola Company, and
whichever specific project wins this competition will be developed and
marketed by Motorola.

One of the groups is working on a device that will help blind and deaf blind
individuals get non-visual information concerning street lights, with the
goal of making independent travel easier and more safe, particularly at
complicated intersections.

I'm asking you to do me a personal favor by taking about five minutes to
complete the survey at the link below.  It'll really help my sister's
students, and it may ultimately help blind and deaf blind individuals too.

https://forms.gle/soh2H6mLUnrhQV4x9

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President