[MDPOBC] Please share widely: Spend next Saturday enjoying FREE family fun at the See Beyond Festival! (April 27)

Bridges Help Desk helpdesk at imagemd.org
Thu Apr 18 21:18:27 UTC 2024

>From the FABULOUS folks at the Maryland School for the Blind!

*You're Invited!*

We are thrilled to invite you to attend our 3rd Annual See Beyond Festival
on Saturday, April 27, 2024. Join us for a day filled with FREE family fun
for all. Click the flyer below to register!
[image: You're invited to the See Beyond Festival at The Maryland School
for the Blind. April 27, 2024 from 11am to 3pm. 3501 Taylor Ave.,
Baltimore, MD 21236. Get ready for FREE balloon animals, interactive and
tactile fun, an accessible playground, face painting, blind sports, blind
taste testing and a sensory-friendly hour from 11am-12pm. For updates
follow us at facebook.com/MSB1853 or for more information visit
seebeyondfestival.org.]
<https://eml-pusa01.app.blackbaud.net/intv2/j/C78FEA22-E6CA-4F6B-A061-A780866C5D07/r/C78FEA22-E6CA-4F6B-A061-A780866C5D07_d1b34e6a-8995-480a-b94e-6c6f4419852f/l/2572C41A-9EB4-4E6B-8217-E8500CFB6160/c>

*Interested in volunteering? Sign up by clicking the purple button below!*
Volunteer Sign-Up Form
<https://eml-pusa01.app.blackbaud.net/intv2/j/C78FEA22-E6CA-4F6B-A061-A780866C5D07/r/C78FEA22-E6CA-4F6B-A061-A780866C5D07_d1b34e6a-8995-480a-b94e-6c6f4419852f/l/CA75E060-FD38-4624-9F50-DC635D0FC4CC/c>
[image: Presented by: Lewis Contractors, A Stewart Company]

Giant Landover, Marshall Craft Architecture, Maury Donnelly & Parr, Penney
Design Group, Maryland Relay, Cigna Healthcare, Sons of American Legion,
Devaney & Associates, T. Rowe Price, Alera Group, Wegmans, First Financial
Federal Credit Union and SC&H Group.

Media partners: Baltimore Fishbowl, Baltimore Banner, and WTMD/WYPR.

*The support of our sponsors makes it possible for us to offer this entire
event free for everyone to enjoy.*
Unsubscribe
<https://eml-pusa01.app.blackbaud.net/intv2/j/C78FEA22-E6CA-4F6B-A061-A780866C5D07/r/C78FEA22-E6CA-4F6B-A061-A780866C5D07_d1b34e6a-8995-480a-b94e-6c6f4419852f/oo>
Maryland School for the Blind
<https://eml-pusa01.app.blackbaud.net/intv2/j/C78FEA22-E6CA-4F6B-A061-A780866C5D07/r/C78FEA22-E6CA-4F6B-A061-A780866C5D07_d1b34e6a-8995-480a-b94e-6c6f4419852f/l/5CAF5F1E-7CD7-44A9-BC07-1EA6D166CCDB/c>
3501 Taylor Ave Baltimore, MD 21236

--

*Free Helpdesk for Maryland Blind/Low Vision Transition Students, Families,
Educators, and Community Allies *

Maryland Bridges Technical Assistance Center

*Check out our website
<https://imagemd.org/services/bridges-technical-assistance-center/bridges-helpdesk/>*

*Send us an email <Helpdesk at imagemd.org>*

*Text*: Send to *(410) 357-1546*

*Voice mail: **(410) 357-1546** [*leave a detailed message and we will
return your call]

*Contact us through our accessible web form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfucdh9JELV4Q8UkANgjStQUSwJcWys-JjWtcQ4wc8QWkk7Ew/viewform>*

*Like our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/Bridges4MarylandBlindLowVisionTransition> *

Follow us on Twitter @BridgesHelpdesk <https://twitter.com/BridgesHelpdesk>

*Subscribe to our YouTube channel
<https://youtube.com/channel/UCtwRTbjHK0BjqqH-j5dyH3g> *

Tap into our Instagram feed <https://www.instagram.com/bridgeshelpdesk/>

This unique project is being coordinated through The IMAGE Center of
Maryland, a center for independent living in Towson, and it is funded by a
grant from the Maryland Department of Education Division of Special
Education/Early Intervention Services.