[Mi-abs] State Chapter of NFB Contact Info

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 02:48:52 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I'm looking for the contact info for the state chapter of the NFB. I
have a number, but I don't ever seem to get a human, & don't get my
phone calls returned. Not sure if I have wrong info, or if something
else is going on.
I'm looking at attending the Louisiana Center for the Blind & need
someone to advocate on my behalf, which is why I've been calling. (2
phone calls in 2 weeks, but no response).
If anyone can help me I'd really be appreciative!
Thank you,
Michelle

--
For those about to rock, we salute you!