[Mi-abs] Help with JAWS Version 11 and Yahoo Mail

Kim Mohnke kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 14:50:55 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

I am having some problems and I was wondering if anyone could help.  When I work on my campus computers I encounter trouble with working with JAWS version 11 and Yahoo mail.  After I log in, JAWS does not seem to recognize it is a web page.  Does anyone else encounter this problem?  It seems after a while I cannot use form fields or link lists and I am forced to use the mouse.  I even tried exiting out of JAWS and restarting it, but it still does not recognize that it is a web page.

Let me know if anyone has some solutions.

Kimberly Mohnke