[Mi-abs] Proposed Imagination Grant for Student Scholarships

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Sep 1 05:31:23 UTC 2010

Not a problem. Actually, periods in Gmail addresses don't matter. You could
write presidentnfbmi at gmail.com and it would still get to him. Or
p.r.e.s.i.d.e.n.t.nfbmi at gmail.com. They all work.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier licensed Code Factory, Sendero, KNFB Reader, and iBill distributor