[Mi-abs] Conference Call This Sunday May 1

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:13:03 UTC 2011

Hello List,

So it looks as though our monthly conference calls have gone from once a month to every other month. This Sunday, May 1, 2011, is the first Sunday of the month. I know it is a bit last minute, but I would like to hold a conference call this Sunday starting at 7:00 pm. I know for some this may be the last week of classes, and some of you may be busy with finals. If this Sunday does not work, I would be open to holding the conference call next Sunday as well even though it is Mother’s Day.

For those of you who took minutes during our January and March conference calls, I would greatly appreciate it if you could either post the draft minutes to the email list, or have them ready to be read during the conference call. Agenda items for this month’s conference call include national convention, state scholarship program, fundraising, membership and outreach. However, the agenda is by no means set in stone.

I look forward to hearing from you all on the conference call.

Elizabeth Mohnke
President,
Michigan Association of Blind Students