[Mi-abs] Student Constitution Amendment 1

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 07:26:09 UTC 2011

	I like the changes that you made to the purpose of the
constitution and about the two organizations that serves both on
a statee and a national level. Why wasn't this done sooner...
well, it's looks sooo much cleaner and more professional.

Thanks for your comments in changing this and, I will talk to you
soon.

Hugs,
amy