[Mi-abs] Washington Seminar 2014 Information

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Oct 25 16:14:05 UTC 2013

Elizabeth,
Thanks for writing. The vote at state convention did not frame any
arrival or departure dates for the rooms that are being paid for, and
this was one of the reasons I supported this.
If there is students interested in going, and I hope there are, I will
do what I can to make sure they have a place to stay on Sunday night. If
the affiliate is not able to help, there is money in the student
treasury as well. So in other words, we'll make it work if any students
want to go so they can attend the seminar.
Of course I'm not on the state board so can't speak for them, but do
feel we should do what needs to be done if someone wants to attend one
of the Monday meetings.

Best regards,
J.J.