[Mi-abs] FW: NABS candidate forum survey

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 00:37:05 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Below is an announcement from Mary Fernandez regarding the NABS candidate
forum survey. In short, this survey gives you the chance to ask questions to
those who will be participating in the NABS elections during national
convention. I am just simply passing along this information so everyone can
participate in this event. I will also forward the messages posted on the
NABS list from those who are seeking the position of NABS president. I know
not everyone on this list is subscribed to the NABS email list, so I just
thought I would pass this information along for those who may not be
subscribed to the NABS email list.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth