[Mi-abs] Seminar Interest Survey

Michigan Association of Blind Students students at nfbmi.org
Sun Nov 16 15:59:57 UTC 2014

Dear Students,

Are you a high school or college student looking for employment? Are you a middle school student looking to plan for your future as a successful blind adult? Would you like tips on writing a resume, getting an internship, interviewing for a job, etc.? Are you looking for an opportunity to network with other blind students? If you answered "Yes!" to any of these questions, we are planning a seminar just for you! If you are interested in this seminar on employment and being successful in the workplace and classroom, please fill out this brief survey <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BmFIJa8lowYrCAt781Ff-Yhbcu_s2XN93nT_jT3inZ0/viewform?usp=send_form> and let us know. Come join us for a wonderful weekend full of learning and fun. We'd love to see you there!

Sincerely,

Michigan Association of Blind Students
students at nfbmi.org <mailto:students at nfbmi.org>
www.facebook.com/MIBlindStudents <http://www.facebook.com/MIBlindStudents>