[Mi-abs] FW: [nabs-l] September Membership Call

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:57:33 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I am simply passing along the information for those who may be interested in
attending this conference call. I am not quite sure why this message was not
posted to the new master student email list or through the membership
database to include everyone who participated in the membership survey. So I
thought I would pass along the information for anyone who may be interested
in attending this conference call who are not subscribed to the national
student email list.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth