[Mi-abs] Discovering Opportunities for Employment and Success Seminar Registration Deadline Extended

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Mar 17 03:35:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don't see an attachment.

Thanks.

Warmest Regards,

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Mi-abs [mailto:mi-abs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jordyn Castor
via Mi-abs
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 11:31 PM
To: NFB Of Michigan Mailing List
Cc: Michigan Association of Blind Students
Subject: [Mi-abs] Discovering Opportunities for Employment and Success
Seminar Registration Deadline Extended

Hello All,

I would like to let you know the registration deadline for the Michigan
Association of Blind Student's seminar has been extended to the 20th.

The flyer is attached for your convenience, and the registration link is
www.nfbmi.org/mabs <http://www.nfbmi.org/mabs>.

If you do plan on attending, we ask that you please make an effort to get
your registrations in ASAP.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Jordyn