[Mi-abs] MABS State Convention Dinner

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:40:17 UTC 2015

Dear all,

The State Convention of the NFB of Michigan is fast approaching! I hope everyone is getting excited! State Convention will be from November 6-8 at the Ramada Hotel in Lansing, MI. If you would like more info about convention, please feel free to contact me.

As part of the activities of the Michigan Association of Blind Students at this year's state convention, we are planning to enjoy a fun and relaxing dinner out on Friday night. However, we would like those who are interested and/or planning on attending our activities to help us pick the restaurant.

Here is restaurant information as well as a link to menus for two restaurants close to the hotel.

Carrabba's Italian Grill
6540 W. Saginaw Highway
Lansing, MI 48917
517-323-8055
https://www.carrabbas.com/menu/

Houlands
5732 W. Saginaw Highway
Lansing, MI 48917
517-323-3550
http://www.houlihans.com/eats-and-drinks/menu/dinner/lansing

If you would please fill out this very brief survey <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s6hwgDcHeowMgWoqmDFH7pR7u5WuECy5pnl5Oiza9-I/viewform?usp=send_form> and indicate your preferred restaurant or if you have another restaurant in Lansing close to the hotel you enjoy that you'd like to tell us about, that would be great.

Thank you,

Jordyn Castor