[Mi-abs] conference call reminder, Sunday Feb. 14, 2016

Michigan Association of Blind Students students at nfbmi.org
Tue Feb 9 17:17:27 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
I am sending out this email to invite you to attend the monthly meeting of the Michigan Association of Blind Students on Sunday Febuary 14, 2016 at 4PM.
This month we will be discussing plans for what we would like to do at the student seminar in April. Your imput would be greatly appreciated so that we can make this a great seminar for you the student.
The information to call in is as followed.
Phone number: 712-775-7100
access code: 6227 followed by the pound key

We hope to see you on sunday at 4PM.

Michigan Association of Blind Students
students at nfbmi.org
www.facebook.com/MIBlindStudents