[Mi-abs] 2018 Mid-West Regional Seminar

Osman Koroma osman.koroma0514 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 20:27:47 UTC 2018

2018 Mid-West Regional Seminar
What’s Next for You?

Hosted by: the Illinois Association of Blind Students
			the student chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois

Who: blind and low vision students (high school and up)
When: 6PM, Friday, April 20 – 12PM, Sunday, April 22, 2018
Where: Holiday Inn O’Hare, 5615 N. Cumberland Avenue, Chicago, IL 60631
Cost: $50 for meals and registration, $109 plus tax per night
		To reserve a room, call 773-693-5800. Mention NFB of Illinois to get
our special group rate!
Want roommates to cut down costs? Email Osman Koroma at
osman.koroma0514 at gmail.com
WHY WAIT? 	Event and hotel registration is open from February 1 – March 31, 2018
Visit: www.nabslink.org to register!
Direct questions and special requests to osman Koroma:
osman.koroma0514 at gmail.com
For financial assistance, contact Student president Osman Koroma by March 20.

	This year’s regional student seminar will be a weekend of fun,
engagement, and information!
It’s all about the next step in your life, whatever that may look
like: taking a step back, learning about options, and paving the path
for your future. We will have experts from blindness training centers,
working professionals, career guidance, college preparation, health &
wellness, and so much more. This seminar gives students an invaluable
tool: the power of networking. Both Friday and Saturday night, we will
engage in activities and social events. With students traveling from
neighboring states, the interactions you’ll experience will be unlike
anything else!

In the National Federation of the Blind, Blind Americans work together
to break down barriers so that we can live the lives we want.