[Mi-abs] Fwd: SPORTS CAMP REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

Osman Koroma osman36d at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:11:22 UTC 2018

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened" (Matthew 7:7-8).
www.osmankoroma.com
www.twitter.com/osmankoroma
www.facebook.com/osmankoromaauthor

Begin forwarded message: