[Mi-abs] Conference Call Sunday, Sept. 9 at 8 PM

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 23:24:29 UTC 2018

Hello All,

The Michigan Association of Blind Students will be holding a board member conference call on Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 8:00 pm.

We will be making plans for state convention as well as discussing leadership positions available for elections at state convention. We welcome anyone who has an interest in the state student division to join our call.

Please use the following information to join our conference call:

number: (605) 475-4333
Axis code: 902855

We look forward to seeing you at our board meeting conference call next weekend.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth Mohnke