[Mi-abs] Hello

Tony Gebhard mrjt1020 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 02:37:34 UTC 2019

  Good evening,
  My name is Tony. Been trying to figure out these mailing list serves for a minute and it dawned on me to stop being lazy and silly and go to NFB’s directory…
  Now that I’ve awkwardly put myself in that spotlight, I wanted to say yo to everyone in the subscription list who will be receiving this icon in their inbox…
  Recently became heavily active within our MABS division. I’ll have my personal info below as well as help out the best way I can as your VP. :)

Tony Gebhard
Vice President, Michigan’s Association Of Blind Students
Board Member, Kalamazoo Chapter
National Federation of The Blind
Musician, motivator, advocate for mental health awareness.
www.tonygebhard.com
Phone (616) (710) (0010)
Why give up? Why Give in. It’s not enough. Never is. So I will go on until the end. -Breaking Benjamin