[MI-ABS] Student Division Teleconference Minutes from July 5, 2020

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 06:43:13 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Please find attached the student division teleconference minutes from July
5th. Several important points and a couple of important motions are
documented, please be sure to read and reply to me if there are any
corrections/omissions that need to be rectified. Minutes will be officially
approved at the next meeting but these minutes will be required for
financial matters, so it is imperative that they are accurate.  If there are
corrections, the minutes will be re-posted to the list and WhatsApp group
again, otherwise please consider these the minutes that we will be voting to
approve on our August 9th teleconference.

On an unrelated issue that was not covered during our meeting, can we move
to the Zoom platform for our next and future meetings. This will afford us
phone access for those who want it, but also mobile and desktop access with
far improved audio quality and recording capability, which is important to
the secretary when trying to accurately transcribe meeting minutes. I can
host the meeting in my corporate Zoom account or perhaps we can use the
state affiliate's Zoom account? I have Zoom hosting experience.  Please
advise if anyone has any discussion on this suggestion.

Thanks everyone.

Victor Marques

Secretary, MI-ABS