[MI-ABS] Notice of NFB of MI Student Division Teleconference - Sunday Sep 13 7PM ET

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 03:16:49 UTC 2020

Hello, list.

Please be advised that we will be meeting this Sunday for our monthly
teleconference call.  The Zoom invite is below.

I'm also attaching the minutes which were previously sent out Aug 23rd.
Please review and be ready to vote for acceptance or to suggest any
alterations that might be needed, we do not read the minutes into the record
anymore since they are published for everyone to read.

See you all Sunday!.

Victor Marques is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of MI Student Division September Teleconference

Time: Sep 13, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8968302378# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,8968302378# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)