[MI-ABS] Stake Your Claim! 2021 NABS Auction

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Feb 2 15:02:40 UTC 2021

Good Morning Students

After an informative and exciting Presidential release, I'm here to encourage you all to participate in the fun that everyone is talking about. Each year, NABS holds a Washington Seminar event and fundraiser, with 2021 being the first time these items will be virtual. Looking for a new product to get your Apple fix? NABS has you covered, with options to bid on essentials like a 10-inch iPad, Apple Watch SE, or a pair of Apple Air Pods Pro!! Check out these popular items and the rest on our 32 Auctions platform and join the fun!
NABS is using the 32 Auctions platform to conduct this event. The bidding period began at midnight on January 18, so it's not too late to stake your claim. Bidding is open to the public and you can join by simply creating an account and placing bids on the items you believe are tempting. A reminder to all Federation students and staff that this auction will run until 11:59pm EST on February 10, 2021. It is only then that bidding will cease and the winner will be prompted to purchase the items they won via the platform, which is linked to PayPal. Please, if interested, place a bid and monitor them with sustained interest because this link is public and you will be competing for any of these items fiercely. Finally, please share this link with your friends, family, coworkers, and more because there is something for everyone in our collection. Whether it is the tantalizing libations in the date night collection or the access technology essentials in the portable technology pack, NABS has you covered. All proceeds go to supporting blind students in leadership development and other related programming. We look forward to bidding with you over the next few weeks.

Link: https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents

.
With Love,

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674