[MI-ABS] Join the Party: NFBMI Seminar Sundays

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Feb 17 17:49:17 UTC 2021

Howdy Students!

After countless emails and questions, Chunky Crab is back with the update on our successful Seminar Sundays conversations. Despite being busy with Washington Seminar and us borrowing weather from Russia, I was able to connect with many of you on feedback about our once-weekly meetings about Federation philosophy and history. You've shared your opinions and suggestions, so I am honoring your voice by rebranding our Seminar Sundays to a monthly conversation. Our meetings will take place on the third Sunday of each month at 5pm EST and we are kicking it off this weekend with a dynamic presenter and close friend of mine. Read below for the information and we can't wait to connect with all of you.

NFBMI Seminar Sundays Presents: "Tapping and Sliding: Using Orientation and Mobility to Manifest Our  Dreams"

Guest Presenter: Domonique Lawless(President| Richmond Chapter| National Federation of the Blind of Virginia)

Description: Have you thought about accomplishing your goals independently. Does travel and using a cane in unknown spaces intimidate you. Join our discussion as orientation and mobility instructor, Domonique Lawless, chronicles her journey in the land of travel. Learn about how the Federation and its teachings supported her choices and facilitated her philosophy to venturing into the great unknown.

Date: Sunday, February 21, 2021

Time: 5pm EST

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94098587285?pwd=V0tVZzFTZWlaZGo2aExSNUJkbW9UQT09

Meeting ID: 940 9858 7285

Passcode: 902855

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,94098587285#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,94098587285#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 940 9858 7285

Passcode: 902855

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adOct23v38

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/94098587285

With Love

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.

Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Board Member| National Association of Blind Students Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Western Michigan University '21

Pronouns: He, Him, His

P: 804.801.7674