[MI-ABS] Joining the At Large Chapter

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Jun 16 15:19:43 UTC 2021

Hey Students

As per our conversation at last weekend's state board meeting, the At Large chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan is accepting registrations for new members. Remember, our At Large chapter is in need of members that are not a member of an existing physical chapter or people that are from our affiliate and state and are displaced, such as a student that is studying out of state. Overall, all are welcomed to join and I invite you all to use the link below to register for the chapter and use the proceeding link to pay the $6 registration due cost after you have submitted your completed form. Remember, registering as a member of this chapter ensures your vote will count at national convention this July, because without being a member of a recognized chapter your voice may not be heard. I can't wait to work with you all and look forward to what everyone can bring to the At Large community.

Registration Link: https://nfbmi.org/at-large-chapter-membership-form

Best Regards
Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674