[MI-ABS] Project R. E. C. Update

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Thu Nov 11 00:07:22 UTC 2021

Hey Students

The Chunky Charger is back to drop a line and update you on the fundraising action. Here, at the last minute, competition is getting white hot. Check out the standings for our teams:

Project R. E. C. Link: www.nfbmi.org/project-rec<http://www.nfbmi.org/project-rec>

NFBMI Project R. E. C. Funding Total Raised: $1045

  1.  The Chunky Chargers - Robert Parsons ($665 Raised)
  2.  The Marauders - Mike Powell ($255 Raised)
  3.  The Navigators - Kashonia Graham ($75 Raised)
  4.  The Sparks - Jennifer Kennedy ($50 Raised)

We are happy to announce that our affiliate has met the benchmark of $1000 for this fundraiser thus far!! To celebrate this momentous occasion, we will be awarding the Google Nest Smart Speaker to Bob Whitman of Illinois! We still have a few prizes left and we are very close to giving away some. Here is what is left:

  *   $25 Starbuck's Gift Card (Awarded to the 220th Pledge Donor)
  *   $25 Visa Gift Card (Awarded to the 230th Pledge Donor)
  *   Nintendo Switch Gaming Console System (Awarded to the 250th Pledge Donor)
  *   Gourmet Chocolate Cheesecake (Awarded to Highest Earning Team Owner)
  *   Vizio 55-inch Television (Awarded to the Highest Pledge Donor)

Hint: The next prize could be claimed in less than 15 pledges!
Pledges are $5, you can pledge as many times as you'd like and can support as many teams as you'd like. Please, help us continue to make this campaign a success and share this link with your friends so that we can have a competitive and successful sports and recreation division. If you have any questions about this fundraiser, feel free to reach me at (804) 801-7674. Let's build the Federation!

Love
Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., CRC, CVRT
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: (804) 801-7674