[MI-ABS] Joining the NFBMI At Large Chapter

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sat Sep 18 16:30:52 UTC 2021

Good Morning Friends

Are you feeling lost? Without a home base? Missing the feeling of your Federation family meeting consistently because of your chapter no longer meeting? No worries, our state affiliate has the remedy.
The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan invites all that are not a dues-paying member of a local chapter to register for our At Large chapter. Being the new kids on the block, I know that this At Large thing may seem weird of uninteresting. Let me give you a few incentives to joining:

  *   Meetings are Virtual, Providing Flexibility for Those Who Work or Have Other Things Going On in Life.
  *   We Will Be Headlining Different Programs That Can Increase Your Knowledge of the Organization
  *   By Registering, Your Vote Will Be Counted During our 2021 State Convention in a Few Weeks
  *   Regardless of Where You are in the State, You Will Have Access to our Meetings

So take some time and complete the form in the attached link below. The At Large chapter will be happy to have you and we hope to work together, regardless of your location, to support you in living the life you want. After completing the registration form and paying your $6 dues, which covers you for the rest of this year and the next, please also use the link below to register for the Michigan At Large email list, where you will find our exclusive updates and announcements before anyone else.

At Large Membership Form: https://nfbmi.org/at-large-chapter-membership-form