[MI-ABS] Louisiana, We Have No Problems!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sat Jul 2 12:14:56 UTC 2022

Howdy Michigan Students!

I have returned with our exciting update on the NFB of Michigan's 2022 Action Auction!! Yes, I know it sounds like we just heard about it, but a good broadcaster keeps up with the action.
So, the last time we spoke, our virtual fundraiser had some cold, hard numbers: 18 different items for bidding, a few bids in, and $1475.00 raised. This was a great start, but I predicted that it would get a little more intense. At the moment, our numbers stand with $1560.00 raised on the auction, that's 62% of our original fundraising goal met!!
It is now your turn to support the movement! I challenge all of you to do one of two things: visit www.nfbmi.org/auction<http://www.nfbmi.org/auction> and check out some of our wonderful pledged donations for bidding, or take on the #NFBMIStrong attitude and share this link with your friends, families, coworkers, and other members of the affiliate that may not have an email address!! It's only with your help that we can meet this goal. This also would be a great way for our family that can't make it to our national convention in New Orleans to get involved and support our affiliate as we keep the NFB of Michigan progressing in achieving equality, opportunity and security for the blind. The virtual auction is available until July 10 at 10pm EST and we can't wait to find out who walks away with a great item.

With Love, Hope and Determination

Robert Parsons
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan