[Micgdu] Hello from Buffalo

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 23:29:25 UTC 2013

We try! Maybe, you're getting New Buffalo confused as well! It is in York!
Actually, that town is near where our state convention is this year! Grand
Rapids is in the control of those other folks! Those that know!! NFB doesn't
like dogs! So, we plan to change that! With me William Mary and the rest of
us, that shouldn't be hard to do! Now, if we can keep the general public
from thinking we're searching for drugs when we go out! I really would have
had to be carried out if one of our dogs had sniffed that dude!