[Michigan-at-large] members at large chapter meetings

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:34:17 UTC 2013

Thank you for the information.

I do have some questions though.

1.      Before dialing this number, I would imagine that I have to be a dues
paying member? If so, how do I go about the process of doing this
transaction?

2.      How long do these teleconferencing meetings usually last?

3.      How exactly does it work, do people take turns talking, are there
any guidelines?

Thanks

Best Regards

Daniel