[Michigan-at-large] Introduction, and few questions

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 01:59:18 UTC 2013

Dear Terri,

  Welcome to the list serve.  I am glad to know of your interest and welcome
you to attend one of  the Lansing chapter meetings. They meet on the third
Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m.  at the Sparrow Professional building at
1200 E. Michigan Ave.  Kim Mohnke is the president.  I am president of the
new Jackson chapter and would welcome you to attend anytime and take a look
around Jackson.  We also have a member at large chapter that meets by phone
on the second Monday of each month.  If you need more information on any of
these call me at 517 775-7943.

   I used to live in Lansing and they have a good transportation system,
probably the best in Michigan. Jackson has a good bus and special transit if
you live in the city. Not so good if you live in the county.  It is easy to
get around both in Lansing and Jackson in the downtown areas and areas close
to town but not so good after  you have reach out to far.  I know Grnad
Rapids and Kalamazoo have good transit as well.

  Hope this helps and hope to meet you soon.

David Robinson

  _____