[Michigan-at-Large] Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan - January Meeting, 8 PM Tonight

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:18:56 UTC 2021

Hi there,

I apologize for the very late notice in getting this invitation out to
you. I know that we had discussed the date for this meeting last time,
so it should not come as a complete surprise, but it was still my goal
to get this invitation out earlier - which did not happen. For that I
apologize profusely.

Anyone is welcome to attend, but we would like to ask you to join our chapter. Joining gives you the right to vote and be involved in our planning of activities. The Google form to sign up is below, along with the financial information on that page to pay your $5 chapter dues. Please do consider joining and supporting our chapter.

https://forms.gle/sK2erXXATWaaeU3U8

The invitation for the Zoom meeting is below. See you tonight if you are interested in joining us!

Victor Marques
Current Treasurer

-----

Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan is inviting you to a
scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan - January 2021 Teleconference
Time: Jan 12, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378
One tap mobile