[Michigan-at-Large] Issue with Grand Rapids paper on IOS Newsline

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:37:17 UTC 2021

Group,

When you have a moment can you give the Grand Rapids Press a quick
scan on your IOS device and see if you experience the following issue?
 At the beginning of most articles I hear a URL as part of the title.
Decoding the HTML the URL includes story title and author.  I don't
know if this is occurring with other Michigan papers.  I have not
experienced  the issue when reading The New York Times, Washington
Post or other papers.

Have fun in the snow,
Patrick